Monday, May 6, 2013

A New Bookcase

Woo-hoo! I just bought this:
Threshold Carson 5 Shelf Bookcase


To put in the same room w/these two:



And yup, it's the exact same one as the others, the Threshold Carson 5 Shelf Bookcase from Target. Though I've no idea what a threshold has to do w/a bookcase... Anyway, I'm planning on redoing this bedroom in grey and yellow. I absolutely love grey walls!

Then I'm hoping to snag a cheap desk somewhere and paint it yellow w/some cute knobs(hello summer yard sales!). My other must have is a framed cork board to hang above the desk. When it's done it won't exactly be my dream office w/floor-to-ceiling bookcases and a rolling ladder, but I'll still be glad to have it anyway! You've gotta start somewhere, right? =)

6 comments:

  1. I have the same bookshelf, Leandra! I was so happy when I bought mine--I definitely understand your excitement! = )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, how cool! Great minds think alike, eh? =0)

      Delete
  2. That's a classy-looking bookcase, Leandra. Top most exciting purchase are books, then the bookcases!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Handsome guy, your new one. Happy he can join his brothers...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will now always consider my bookcases to be 'the Book Brothers', lol!

      Delete

I love comments! And appreciate the time it took to leave one, so THANK YOU!!!