Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Hunger Games Fan?

In the process of sloowly making over the first bedroom into an office, I came across a Hunger Games poster I'd bought a couple of years ago at Walden Bookstore. I'd gotten one for my baby bro, and since it was cheap, figured I might as well get one for me too.

But as I'm the sort of person that can't stand it when something doesn't match(at least in the house- personally I've gone w/mismatched socks a time or two...or three...or...yeah, you get the idea), I never put the poster up. 'Cuz as much as I love The Hunger Games, I do not have a Hunger Games themed room in my house anywhere(darn it!).

So I'm going to give the poster away to someone who might appreciate it a bit more and let it see the light of day. I don't have an exact picture of it(as I'm too lazy to unroll it and weight the corners and snap one of it), but this is what's on it:

 
 
Except it's a bit more graffiti looking and in black and tan. If you- or if you have someone in your life who's a Hunger Games aficionado- would like the poster, just simply post a comment below and Thurs. morning(8 A.M. Eastern standard time zone) I will select a random winner.
 
 
May the odds ever be in your favor...
 
Mm-hmm, you knew I couldn't let that opportunity pass me by! =) 


3 comments:

  1. Way cool! We have a few HG maniacs in our house. YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love it for my local library's YA area.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! And appreciate the time it took to leave one, so THANK YOU!!!