Sunday, July 7, 2013

Bookish Pics

Here are some pictures I found on the interwebz, related to books and writing that I really liked. Enjoy!

 The ocean and a good book...heaven!
 I love the artistry in this picture, but...ow, that looks uncomfortable. This girl is dedicated to her craft! ;)
 A pretty way to remind myself of what I should really be doing...
 Yes, please!
 She has lace on her sleeves!
 Yo-ho, yo-ho, a pirate's life for me...
The book spines say it all.
I love the dots of lights, and though this could have been taken on a back porch somewhere, it makes me think of Venice or Paris.

18 comments:

  1. I love the 'write' necklace. I want one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could hint to the hubby that they're on Etsy... ;)

      Delete
  2. I like this. Very pretty! (Good way to procrastinate, too ^_^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm very good at procrastinating... =0)

      Delete
  3. Oooooo, lovely pics, Leandra. I especially like the pathway of open books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's one of my favs, too. Though if I were ever to stumble upon this in a field somewhere, I would be outraged- that's no way to treat books! Lol!

      Delete
  4. Those are great pictures. Books really are portable magic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The girl sleeping on the typewriter reminds me of my college days...ahem, and yes, though I did take a fortran class, I used a manual typewriter for my reports and my thesis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I asked for a typewriter one year for my birthday and then...realized they were quite a bit of work!

      Delete
  6. Lovely! And they also could inspire story ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these, especially the typewriter and book trail. :) Thanks for sharing these inspirational images!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes pictures are worth a thousand words.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like these very much! I especially like the 4th one. It looks like the open books are stepping stones that will take you to a whole new place -- and that's so true! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually tried to incorporate that pic in my header awhile back, but the long shape of it didn't work well. =(

      Delete

I love comments! And appreciate the time it took to leave one, so THANK YOU!!!