1. Write two books(I'm a slow writer, so this'll be a hard one).
2. Read out of my comfort zone(tho read good books out of my comfort zone- life's too short to read books that make me want to claw my eyeballs outta my head).
3. Focus less on social media(but I love you guys!) and focus more on getting stuff done(like those two books...).
4. Keep the house up more, so that when I sit down to write I'm not unhappily eyeing the chaos out of the corner of my eye(and so far I'm doing it! A little each day, keeps the messies away).
5. Begin querying in February.
6. Stay positive and believe that dreams do come true!
So that's my list for 2014. What about you all? Is there anything you're hoping to accomplish in the coming year?
Image courtesy of labellableu.com