Sunday, February 16, 2014

And The Winner Is...

 
Drawn by a random number generator(I graduated from my scraps of paper, lol!) I'm happy to announce that the winner of The Eighth Day ARC and temporary tattoos is *drum roll, plz- thank you, that's very nice*.............................................................
 
Meradeth Houston!!!
 
Image courtesy of www.jacketflap.com
 
Please email me your address and we'll get your goodies in the mail! Also thanks to everyone who commented. There's still a chance you can win an ARC over at Goodreads, where the giveaway is running until April 10th. Other than that, The Eighth Day's big day is on April 22nd, when it'll be available to all! Woo-hoo!!!   
 

16 comments:

  1. Congrats to Meradeth! Have a great week, Leandra! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Meradeth! I just entered to win. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, Meradeth! Thanks again for hosting this giveaway, Leandra!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Meradeth!

    (I'm still partial to slips of paper ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes u can't beat old school, huh? :)

      Delete
  5. Woot!!! Yay, this makes me super excited!! Can't wait to read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Meredeth!

    I jusst recently graduated from paper too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to say it does make it pretty easy!

      Delete
  7. Hi human, Leandra,

    Wow, Meradeth is one lucky human. Nice one. I've been paper trained since I was a little puppy. Now I've moved on to the peeboard, um keyboard.....

    Pawsitive wishes,

    Penny the Jack Russell dog and modest internet superstar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya, Penny! Go easy on that keyboard... ;)

      Delete

I love comments! And appreciate the time it took to leave one, so THANK YOU!!!