Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Cover Reveal: Over the Ocean

 

This is such a fun cover. I had to smile when I saw the luggage she was holding. I have one just like it(only light blue) that was my mother's. And the poofy skirt and red shoes are such simple, but effective touches. And here's an excerpt that leads me to believe Bree and I have a similar, active imagination. =)


Blurb: When Bree meets Logan, and hears his oh-so-sexy British accent, it's lust at first sight.
 
Bree thinks Logan feels the same way, especially when they're snuggled up on her couch with his tongue down her throat. But when Logan decides that getting into a relationship when he only has a few months left in the States is a bad idea, Bree agrees to be "just friends." 
But every time he flashes his swoon-worthy smile, complete with dimples, Bree has a hard time keeping her thoughts in the "friend zone."

About the author: Georgia St. Mane is married with four kids. She's passionate about writing, reading, and theater. She thinks everyone deserves their own love story. Georgia also writes YA as Rachel Schieffelbein.

 
Congrats to Rachel! Also, this was a great week for covers on the blog, so if you missed Meradeth's cover reveal, click here. 

46 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love the simplicity of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover's so girly and sweet - I love it! The excerpt you chose is also lovely. There must have been a time in every girl's life that she wished she could have that someone all to herself at least for an hour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing, Leandra! And that's awesome that you have a suitcase like that! Blue would be even better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! The suitcase has been around awhile, it might have even been my grandma's before it was my mom's. But it's a family treasure! =)

      Delete
  4. Congrats, Rachel! I do love that cover, and it's great to see it allover the blogosphere today :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I think it's definitely a fun cover. I too adore the luggage! I have three I bought that look more like they should be fixtures and never taken abroad, else I'd lose all my stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love covers that have luggage on them, or vintage luggage that's used in pics, like w/little kids. So sweet!

      Delete
  6. The cover is great, but I LOVE the excerpt. Sounds like my kind of story. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a cute cover. But with her holding the luggage, is she going to chase Logan back over the ocean?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure looks like she's not going to let him go w/out a fight, doesn't it? =)

      Delete
  8. I saw this one earlier, and it's on my TBR list. LOVE the blurb. (And the cover.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this cover! It's so cute! And the book sounds awesome, too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heya, Mer! You and Rachel both have great covers. It was fun helping to reveal them. =)

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. They are! Every girl needs a pair of sassy red shoes, am I right? =)

      Delete
  11. I love the cover. And the story sounds wonderful.

    Nas

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the cover and the model's clothing. Very Zoey Deschanel, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, yes, that fits perfectly! And I see a pic, yay!

      Delete
  13. What an adorable cover! The excerpt sounds fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been seeing this fantastic cover everywhere today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know- I love it when that happens! =)

      Delete
  15. Oh, the British accent will do it every time.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just saw this on Leigh's blog too--SO CUTE!!! I added it to my goodreads. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've been seeing this around. I love the cover and description.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That cover is adorable! Hope you're over your cold!

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE this cover! and that blurb!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Leandra! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I tried to add myself to your followers, but a small box pops up saying it is unable to handle my request. I'll try again later! :)

    Love the cover, and the book sounds right up my alley. I'm a sucker for a British accent! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A British accent always ups the smexy factor, doesn't it? ;) Thanks for following! And I really enjoyed checking out the parties you did, they all looked super good. That kind of stuff is so much fun to do!

      Delete
  21. What an adorable cover! And it fits perfectly with the tone of the book. So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, it makes me happy whenever I see it. And I like to be happy! Lol! Yeesh, I'm a dork.

      Delete

I love comments! And appreciate the time it took to leave one, so THANK YOU!!!