1. How I did on last week's goals: I rewrote my beginning and took it to the critique meet up, which was so much fun! I met some great ladies & got great feedback. My new word count goal for last week was 1500-- and I made it to 2100!
2. My goals for this week: Words, words, and more words! I'm thinking...5000.
3. A fav line from my WIP(which anyone who's wrestled w/a fitted sheet should be able to appreciate):I can see Lo’s determined
not to ask for help, which means their chances of sleeping on a bare mattress
tonight are about 99.9% certain.
4. The biggest challenge I faced this week: Just sitting down in between work/kidlet/housework/social media and getting writing done. Especially since I write at night and I'm tired and the temptation to just snuggle in a blanket and surf blogs/twitter is running high.
5. Something I love about my WIP: The architectural aspects of it, and trying to do it justice. I love buildings, so this has been fun.
And speaking of buildings, the library where we met up for the critique group was gorgeous! It was huge and nicely landscaped and I can imagine its patrons are quite proud of it.
Ready. Set. WRITE! is a summer writing intensive. If you're interested in joining the fun, check out this post from last week for all the details!