1. How I did on last week's goals: Goal was 5000 words and...I did it!!! Final count was 5,170. It was hard, but I triumphed. It. feels. so. good.
2. My goals for this week: I'm only going for 2, 500. I have the early shift at work this week, as well as working three 11 hour days. I will probably be a zombie by the end of this week.
3. A fav line from my WIP: Freedom
would never taste as sweet as it once had, if he isn't there to share it with
4. The biggest challenge I faced this week: Laziness & a bit of brain burnout. I very rarely write 5K a week & so when I'd go to pull up Word it felt like I'd just closed it a minute ago, & now I have to write more?! But I'd make myself do it & before I knew it I'd be writing along, getting stuff done.
5. Something I love about my WIP: Definitely the romance in this one. It's coming much easier than my previous story. Though I cannot deny rumors that it is full of cheese.
RSW! is a summer writing intensive. For full details(such as the link list and our wonderful hosts) please view this post here. I hope everyone is having a productive summer so far, in writing & fun!