1. How I did on last week's goals: Great! I set my word count for 2,500 and made it to 7000.
2. My goals for this week: To try and focus more on my YA WIP, Chain Gang. The MG and the short are fun, but I really want to be finished w/Chain Gang by the end of August. Totally doable if I can just focus and stop letting an apartment complex and a space station pull me away(settings for the MG and short).
3. A fav line from my WIP: Lets go w/the sci-fi short this week:
The boy's hair was on the unkempt side and hid the neuro-transmitter at the base of his skull quite beautifully. Mindful of his injuries, Viala worked with careful fingers.
4. The biggest challenge I faced this week: I rewrote the same scene in Chain Gang three times. Frustrating! But I've finally gotten it sorted and I'm about ready to segue way into a scene I'm super excited about. Hot boys being protective for the win!
5. Something I love about my WIP: Still feeling the love for my MG so much stronger right now. And the things I'm currently loving in it are numerous. So this week I'll go with: Twins! One snarky and one sweet. And I might or might not have posted this pic of them on my secret storyboard on Pinterest...
Okay, yes I did!
And I'm also so in love w/this Mary Oliver quote I pinned, which plays a special part in my MG.