Sunday, November 2, 2014

I Feel So Bad!

(source)

But I'm going to have to take a break for the next week, maybe two, of commenting on blogs. Perhaps not fully, but with much less regularity. I have never done this, so I feel terrible. But I have two deadlines coming up: one to complete and submit a short story for an anthology, and the second to finish up some minor revisions before I send out a full. 

I kept telling myself I could still make the blog rounds and write, but it's nothing for it to take an hour, sometimes longer to make it through the my Blogger newsfeed. And that's an hour that I could be using to write. So please forgive my absence(though I will still be active here and on the group blog I participate in). I will be catching up with you all soon though, I promise!

24 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad, Leandra, we all need to step back on occasions. Hope all that writing goes really well. Catch you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you have deadlines, sometimes you have to pull back. I understand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you must focus on these two projects, it's super important. trust me we all understand, and it'll just make us even happier to see your lovely face back when you're finished with everything! :) good luck and keeping fingers crossed for you on that full!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was definitely a good day yesterday when I got the request.

      Delete
  4. Leandra, this is the way of blogging and writing. We've all been there and writing has to come first :). Your blogger friends understand :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Often there just isn't time for everything we want to do and something has to be left for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best of luck on your writing! Time is precious; using it to write is one of the best uses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Breaks are necessary sometimes. We'll still be there when you get back. Good luck and have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We all have to take breaks sometimes. We can't do it all, and sometimes something has to give. Better to give up blog visiting than feeding the children, showering, or worst of all -- writing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. No need to feel bad, Leandra! The writing should always come first. Trust me, we've all been there.

    Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't sweat it - believe me, we all know where you're coming from!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is nice to see everyone understands! Sweet relief. =)

      Delete
  11. You will be missed, but of course we understand. Enjoy a guilt-free break from the blogosphere, and you'll feel so much better when those pesky deadlines are behind you, all complete. Keep being awesome, and we'll see you soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Don't feel bad. Visiting is tough, and we like to read your stuff. So get those revisions in and that short story done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Loni! It's nice to know that ppl enjoy reading my ramblings. =)

      Delete

I love comments! And appreciate the time it took to leave one, so THANK YOU!!!