Monday, January 12, 2015

Cover Reveal: DRAWN IN

I always love cover reveals, but I love them even more when they're for friends. Sioux Trett is revealing the cover today for her novel, DRAWN IN. Woo-hoo!! Without further ado, here it is (and it's a good 'un): 


I love the forest floor pages with the writing, as well as that tag line. Big congrats to Sioux! 

Who says having all your dreams come true is a good thing?

Serenity Winters is taking the summer off. After her last year included crushing on the wrong guy (again), having her best friend move all the way across the country, and an unexpected loss she’s still not prepared to deal with, she deserves it. And a visit to see Maia in California seems the perfect getaway. Beaches, bonfires and boys? Yes please!

But Rennie’s dreams aren’t so easy to elude. Sketching what she can remember of them helps some, but her drawings are taking on a life of their own and the dreams they represent are starting to come true.

Enter Alex, who may or may not be perfect. (No, who is she kidding? He’s perfect. Great hair, plus he can quote Hamlet and Yoda? Come on!) But Alex has secrets of his own, namely a hidden ability to transport himself through time using a book as a portal. Could it be that both Rennie and Alex are being drawn in to the same mystery? They better find out quickly, because her dreams are getting louder. And they know her by name.


* * * 

Bio:

Hi, I’m Sioux and I’m a writer. I’m also a reader (mostly YA these days, but other genres sneak in there occasionally). In my non-book-related time, I like to travel, see movies, cook (or at least rip lots of recipes out of magazines that I may or may not make), all things Disney, and most things Joss Whedon (with the exception of the really scary things that I can’t watch). Oh, and I may be addicted to Pintrest.


Website | Twitter

Sioux is also putting together a blog tour! If anyone would be interested in hosting her on the release of her debut novel, please email her at sioux.trett@gmail.com. 

15 comments:

  1. Wow, that cover is an eye-catcher. Definitely intriguing. Good luck, Sioux!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes to Sioux with everything! Releasing a book entails so many details outside the writing. It's a great feeling to have the cover art finished and released.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, SO exciting to see this on your site! Thank you so much for posting, Leandra! You're the best!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Leandra,

    Yes, it really is me. I'm blaming my sporadic commenting on my incredibly slow computer. Shall get a new computer and watch me then....

    Ah, Sioux, excited to see you and your fantastic cover on Leandra's site. Awesome stuff. I did a cover reveal recently. Yes, brand new bedsheets :)

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous cover!!! Captures the story elements perfectly. Congratulations to Sioux (love the name too).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh such a pretty cover! And the book sounds fascinating! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This cover is beautiful! The book sounds fabulous! I look forward to reading this one. Thanks for sharing. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to read this, like, yesterday! Sounds amazing! And the cover is spectacular. Plus, Sioux is a very cool name :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a really cool cover! I love the green and the words on the ground. I love it all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The cover certainly suits the title.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! And appreciate the time it took to leave one, so THANK YOU!!!