Thursday, April 2, 2015

Goin' Huntin'...(aka 2015 YA Scavenger Hunt)

Some of you might be like me when it comes to YASH-- you've heard a lot about it, but really have no clue what it was. I visited the official site last night and read over how it works. And now I understand! There are teams made up of authors. You read their blog posts, find the numbers in them, add them up, and submit the grand sum to a Rafflecopter for the chance to win oodles of books! That's the short version-- for the longer (and more comprehensible) version, visit this How to Hunt post on the YA Scavenger Hunt website. 

Because my buddy and CP, Kimberly G. Giarratano, is participating this year, I am unabashedly Team Purple! (though I see lots of great books on other teams by ppl I know-- so go Team Everyone!) To view her YASH post, go here. And is anyone else thinking YASH is fun to say...? (But I freely admit to being a dork, so maybe it's just me.) 


For those of you who will be on the hunt this year, good luck! May you win oodles of books!  

10 comments:

  1. Good luck to all the participants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this before, which is really strange! But what a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOW it makes sense - thank you! I keep seeing it posted everywhere but with very little explanation. This sounds easy and super fun! Go Team Everyone! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm Team Gold. I love these scavenger hunts. They're so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go team purple! You know that's a fav color of mine! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun times! This looks like it was a blast, and who doesn't like oodles of books? :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! And appreciate the time it took to leave one, so THANK YOU!!!