1. How I did on last week's goals: I only got in 2, 481 words out of my goal of 4K. But I'm okay with that because... I finished my hard copy edits for my dystopian!!! Wa-hoo!!! That big book I've been flipping through for months, trying to decipher what I'd scrawled on the page, can now retire.
2. My goals for this week: Write 4K. =) And get my dystopian formatted correctly and sent to cps. (yessssss)
3. A fav line from my story:
"Darcy?" I whisper, the truth taking hold in me like a spiked weed. "Is he...?"
4. The biggest challenge I faced this week: Overcoming that big book of hard copy edits. It has been my personal nemesis, mocking me from the couch for months now. And my computer, when it didn't save 15 pages of changes. Ugh.
5. Something I love about my WiP: This is going to be for my dystopian: That it will soon be in other people's hands, and I can take a break from it-- without feeling guilty.
* * *
Now before you all go, I have two fun things to share!
#1) There are several people that I've met online that I consider good friends, even though I've never met them face to face. And Beth Ellyn Summer is one of those people. She is so sweet and genuine and just a good egg all around. She recently got a book deal with Bloomsbury Spark, and her book, At First Blush, is up on Goodreads! If you're so inclined, please mark it to read here. I'll think you'll be forever awesome!!! (and you are.)
#2) And lastly, here's a graphic Mary Fan created for her forthcoming novella. Totally made me smile!