Wednesday, December 16, 2015

DEAD AND BREAKFAST is on Kindle Scout!


Have you all heard of the Kindle Scout program? It's where people submit their book for consideration of a contract w/Amazon and...my cp Kimberly has been picked for consideration! (whoo!) If you go to her page you can even read an excerpt, which I think is really great. (Of course, I'm biased, but it really is great!)

If you read the synopsis and excerpt and like the sound of Dead and Breakfast then definitely consider nominating her. She's on the hot and trending list right now (awesome!) and I know she would love your support to help her stay there. Thanks all!


18 comments:

  1. Thanks, Leandra! And thank you to everyone considering it for nomination! I really, really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo! That's such a great cover. Good luck, Kimberly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Leandra,

    I reckon you've missed me! I know, who is this guy? :)

    Well done and all the best to Kimberly. Just the title is a real grabber. Kinda' like having a bowl of cereal with a zombie.

    Gary :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a great cover. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw you posted that on Twitter. Congrats to her! I know I've said this before, but I love the title of that book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! Sending big congrats to your cp and I'll be sure to head on over there to check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's my kinda cover. Something about it hooked me. Yes, will buy it, a good read I'm sure when the holiday rush turns into January weather. Happy Holidays to you and yours, Leandra.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful. I'll check out her page.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The cover's adorable! Interestingly, a friend just sold his book "Dread and Breakfast" to a pubber and for a second, I thought your post would be about him. lol Wishing Kimberly success - and both of you a very Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this cover! Will have to check into this one. :) Thanks for sharing!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  11. Best of luck to Kimberly! I think this sounds fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Many congrats to Kimberly!

    And the best of holidays to you, Leandra:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Leandra, hope you and your family had a wonderful and very warm Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay, congrats to Kimberly!! Super exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay, congrats to Kimberly!! Super exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! And appreciate the time it took to leave one, so THANK YOU!!!