Friday, May 27, 2016

Book Launch Party Round-Up #2

Every so often I'm going to post pics* of book launch parties that I gather up from my ramblings of the web. Books + parties = my two favorite things!

Talya Tate Boerner hosted her book launch party for The Accidental Salvation of Gracie Lee in her home, and it looked like a super fun gathering. Check out the post here for more pics!



_________________________________________________________


Kristi Valiant hit the red carpet for Pretty Minnie in Hollywood. There were lots of eager little faces there-- which is always great! Visit her Facebook page for more glamorous action.




____________________________________________________________


This book launch party for Unna Burch's cookbook is from last year. But wow, did it look like such a relaxing and organic affair. And many of the pics are a work of art all by themselves. To see the rest (and view an intriguing video about Unna's cookbook, My Garden Kitchen) go here.




___________________________________________________________


Evelyn Skye's highly anticipated debut novel, The Crown's Game, recently released (and is now a NYT's bestseller!) and all I can say is: PASTRIES that are SWANS? Yes, please. To see more, check out Evelyn's Instagram feed




________________________________________________________________



*All pictures were taken from public social media sites, with links to the original postings.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for including me! What great company!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, the treats at Evelyn Skye's look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout-out! What a fun blog you have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! Always SO fun to see these celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! They all looks so beautiful and inspiring. What a dream to have a lovely launch party like the ones you shared. Happy weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! And appreciate the time it took to leave one, so THANK YOU!!!