Monday, May 30, 2016

So Excited to Share...

(source)
...that I'm going to have another short story published in an anthology! My fairy tale adaptation, "Prina and the Pea" is going to be included in Circuits and Slippers, September 2016. This anthology will feature fairy tale retellings with a sci-fi twist. Awesome, right?!

I'm so grateful to be a part of it, and can't wait until I can share the cover with you all. Also, you all know what this means, right? Yuup. Cupcakes. That's how I celebrated the publication day for my other short story "The Mad Scientist's Daughter", and I don't intend to stop now.

(source)
  

22 comments:

  1. Congrats! Whoo, hoo! Enjoy those cupcakes! Looking forward to seeing the cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I really love the designer, so I can't wait!

      Delete
  2. Brava! I'm so excited for its release.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so amazing! Congrats! I can't wait to see you cover ... and your cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I found the cutest idea for cupcakes on Pinterest!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations Leandra. I love the sound of "Prina and the Pea".

    ReplyDelete
  5. yaaaaas!!!! I loved this story so much <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciated your eyes so much on it! One (or 2 or 4!) of those cupcakes will be for you! :)

      Delete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS!!! So amazing. Cupcakes--SO many people seem to use cupcakes to celebrate. I need to do that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great excuse to bake a dozen and eat them all by yourself! ;)

      Delete
  7. YAY!!!!! Congrats lady, that is awesome and amazing and totally cupcake extravaganza worthy! Can't wait to read it, and if you'd like to have some help spreading this word, let me know!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mer! I'll definitely take you up on that when the time comes!

      Delete
  8. Ohhh, very exciting! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! And appreciate the time it took to leave one, so THANK YOU!!!