Friday, August 5, 2016

Another Anthology Acceptance!

Wow, I really feel like I've been tooting my own horn on the blog this week. I promise after this announcement, we'll be done w/lil ol' me for awhile. =)

But I just recently signed the contract for my third anthology acceptance, woo-hoo! I'm super happy to be included in the 2017 Young Explorer's Adventure Guide. This is its third year, as it began in 2015. Here's the out-of-this-world cover!


Here in a few weeks I'll be participating in a Facebook party hosted by the publishers, Dreaming Robot Press, so if any of you would like to check that out, I'll post a reminder closer to. And lastly...have a great weekend everyone!! 

12 comments:

  1. Big congratulations!
    Planning on entering the IWSG Anthology Contest this fall as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And I wasn't aware of it...Something to keep in mind though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Big congrats to you! That's great news! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is SO exciting!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you're on a roll and all your hard work is paying off--congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's amazing! Sooooo happy for you! And you've earned it... time for a celebratory toot toot! (That was a Zootopia reference - I'm a teensy bit obsessed.) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful news. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Leandra! There are some big names on there, like Nancy Kress. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh congratulations!!! That's so awesome!1

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! And appreciate the time it took to leave one, so THANK YOU!!!