Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Cover Reveal for CIRCUITS AND SLIPPERS


Hey all! I'm so excited to share the cover for Circuits and Slippers! It was designed by the super talented Najla Qamber and I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!! Also, I love that I'm included in an anthology that has an ampersand in the title. How more perfect could that be?! Anyhoo, are you ready to see it? Then...scroll!!!!!!



_


_


_


_


_


_


_


_


_


_




A collection of retold fairytales with a science fiction twist.

Rapunzel is a soldier, the last remaining member of the human race, locked in a zoological tower on an alien planet. Doctor Belle must remain in quarantine with a powerful politician who has contracted a beastly disease. Jack sells his arm for a chance up the Stalk, the space elevator he hopes will take him to his fortune.

These twenty stories will take you across the galaxy, exploring new technology alongside aliens and cyborgs, princes and evil stepmothers, and telling your favorite classic tales like you've never seen them before.



______________________________________________________________________

Circuits and Slippers is now on Goodreads as well! If C&S sounds like something you'd like, I'd totally appreciate a 'to read' add, thanks!!

And if you'd like to help spread the word, here's a ready made tweet that would be awesome if you shared (double thanks!!)

Like the sound of Rapunzel as a soldier and Belle as a doctor? Then add #CircuitsandSlippers to read on Goodreads! http://bit.ly/2auLdax

15 comments:

  1. I LOVEDDD THIS STORY And this cover: YAAAAAASSS ;) !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Leandra, I love this cover and the story line. Woo Hoo!
    Want me to post the cover at downtownya? Just shoot me an email or if you don't have my addie, leave a message at my blog and we'll hook up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sandra! I've sent you an email!

      Delete
  3. Fabulous cover!!! Ooooh, I can't wait to read--these sound like such fun stories!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cool cover. I love the color combination too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tweeted! COOL cover. I was wondering where your name was, then I figured out DUH...anthology! Added it to my to-read list, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cover, love the premise, love love love! I added to GR and I'm excited to read!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello from another author in the anthology! I literally haven't stopped smiling since I saw the cover.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! And appreciate the time it took to leave one, so THANK YOU!!!