Thursday, October 13, 2016

Everyone Loves Cupcakes (Ain't that the Truth) Review

Goodreads | Amazon


I am just pleased as punch over this cute picture book. If you're a foodie, read it! The nods to food references all through out the book were just the best. 

Such as: "I'm an early riser." Said by a loaf of bread
And: "I would love to, but I have to take a bath". Said by a tea bag.
And too: "I don't really like New York." Said by a piece of cheesecake.



Plus, we have Angel Food Cake loving everyone, Muffin blowing his top (snicker), and a cookie that happens to be smart. The illustrations were delightful and made me wish I could be transported to a bakery as soon as I got to the end. 



And I'm for sure going to be picking up Everyone Loves Bacon (yup!) by the author Kelly DiPucchio, and illustrator, Eric Wight. Which reminds me, when I was at my local bakery a few weeks ago, they had Maple Bacon Cupcakes. It's like Everyone Loves Cupcake and Eveyone One Loves Bacon had a baby! =)

What about you? Do you love cupcakes and/or bacon?

12 comments:

  1. That looks really cute. :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute book. I'll take cupcakes over bacon any day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! This is a book that if I saw it in a store, I would totally think LEANDRA! Adorbs. And yes, I would take that maple bacon cupcake please. I don't believe in "or."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, me neither!! Good to hear from you, Sioux! Hope all is well!

      Delete
  4. What an ADORABLE book!!! And the title is perfect. Yes, EVERYONE loves cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! And appreciate the time it took to leave one, so THANK YOU!!!