Tuesday, December 20, 2016

I'll Be Back...

Hey all! Just a quick note to say that I'll be gone until after the holidays. I go on vacation the week after Christmas, so I'm looking forward to reading, watching movies, and stuffing my face. (and maybe taking some time to walk on the treadmill, ugh) 

I've just got to get through the rest of this week (don't we all!) and then Sat. night we'll be celebrating at my sister-in-law's house. Sunday we'll wake up and the kidlet will get his stocking and open his presents from us. Then on to Christmas breakfast at the in-laws (my mil makes this fabulous blueberry french toast bake every year) and yet more present opening! 

I hope everyone has a fantastic holiday season, with friends and family near. 

A plaid scarf and a gold deer pin-- that's about as dressed up as it gets. 

Merry Christmas!! 

14 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! Enjoy it all!

    I'm skipping the treadmill but will definitely get a few walks in, maybe even one on the beach. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, the beach! The sand will give you a better workout anyway. ;)

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas and enjoy time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Holidays~ have a great break :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy holidays, Leandra, enjoy your time off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're having a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your holidays were happy! Wishing you a wonderful 2017 filled with good health and lot of happiness. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year. Hope you had a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and that 2017 will be an amazing year for you.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! And appreciate the time it took to leave one, so THANK YOU!!!