Thursday, December 1, 2016

Kirkus Review & Cart Update


I'm excited that the 2017 Young Explorer's Adventure Guide got a really great review from Kirkus! Here's the closing of the review:

"Offering just the right amount of imagination, humor, and contemporary nuances to engage young readers, this is a must-have in science-fiction collections serving middle graders and teens." 
 
I'm also pretty pumped that my name was mentioned, that gave me a nice glow in the heart region. =) You can find the full review here. And if you'd consider adding the 2017 YEAG to read on Goodreads, then I'd super love that! 
 
As for those of you curious about how the cart turned out from my last life update, it turned out great! I was able to put it together w/minimal frustration, and it's really sturdy. Gotta love Wal-Mart sometimes (just not when I'm grocery shopping, ugh).


7 comments:

I love comments! And appreciate the time it took to leave one, so THANK YOU!!!